FYP 2, WEEK 12 (29/5/2023 - 2/6/2023)

This week, my main goals are to get the project data and make a poster for the presentation I have coming up. The purpose of getting information like phone numbers, account numbers, and fingerprints is to measure how well the project is going and how well it is working. I will put this information on the poster to show how well the project did.

Once I have all the data, I'll put it on the poster for the presentation. The project's progress will be shown on the poster through graphs, charts, and important statistics. It will do an excellent job of showing what the project has done and what it can do.

By putting the collected data on the poster, I can show the audience what the project has done and how well it has worked. The poster is a visual such as a graph, to help people understand how far this project works. 



Figure 1: Database User

Figure 2: Amount of Register Account & Storage

Figure 3: Poster of the project







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FYP 2, WEEK 3 (20/3/2023 - 24/3/2023)

FYP 2, WEEK 2 (13/3/2023 - 17/3/2023)

FYP 2, WEEK 11 (22/5/2023 - 26/5/2023)